The Family law, is regulating the family relationships, including marriage and divorce, the treatment of children, and related economic matters.
Whether you are planning your future, require assistance during a difficult time or need someone to fight your corner, we have the legal expertise to support and guide you through whatever this may involve.
We can advise you on a wide range of family and divorce issues including:
- Financial statements
- International family law
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Cross-border pension claims
- Custody and guardianship of minors
- Regulation of parent-child relations
- Cross-border visits between parent and child
- Modification and breaches of visits
- Recognition of foreign judgments
- International Child Abduction
- Succession, national and international inheritance law, including estate planning and drafting of wills and legal assistance before the courts.
For more information, please contact Kirilova Law & Associates.